Furniture. Sofas. Beds. Dining area. Tables and Tumbs/ Light
Please include in the price transportation costs and SOLUTION! cargo. Please consider in the work. KP attach obligatory.! (Supply)
|Total price:||Price not specified|
|Contract award criteria:||Price incl. VAT (show both prices)|
|Publication date:||23.05.2020 07:39|
|Bid submission deadline:||29.05.2020 10:00|
|Latest editing:||23.05.2020 07:39|
|Initiator:||POLYMETAL TRADING, LTD|
|Per-item bid submission|
Bidders can submit a bid for separate items within the call for bids:
|Equivalents of the requested items may be offered:||Yes|
|Restriction on submission of a bid higher than previously submitted|
Bidding initiator has set a restriction on submission of a bid with a price which is higher than the price of the previous bid submitted by the bidder. Once the bid is submitted, the stated price can not be increased.:
|Upload of bid-related documents required|
Bids not supported with documentation will not be considered.:
If within the last 30 minutes of bid submission period a bid is submitted, then bid submission deadline will automatically be extended by 30 minutes from the time the last bid is submitted.:
|Payment terms:||Payment of 100% (one hundred percent) of the total value of the corresponding batch of Goods within 10 (ten) banking days from the date of delivery of the corresponding batch of Goods (from the date of signature of the goods an invoice note without comment), and the provision of an invoice.|
|Delivery terms:||By delivery to the buyer's warehouse, according to the specified details. The date of delivery of the respective products consignment, is the date of transfer of the entire products consignment by the Supplier to the Buyer at the Supplier's warehouse. Considering the fact of further transportation of goods to the the Far North districts to the facility, the packing of cargo must ensure the safety of the cargo during transportation, storage (accumulation) and materials handling. The cargo must meet the requirements of GOST 15846-2002 and GOST 14192-96.|
|Georeferencing:||692940, Russia, Primorsky Territory, Nakhodka, Wrangel, Kraineva-2|
Commercial proposal shall be issued on the letterhead paper sealed and signed by the company’s CEO and enclosed to the uploaded documents.
Commercial proposal shall specify:
1) Price of goods and materials (including VAT, cost of delivery to the Buyer’s warehouse, cost of packing (packing must comply strictly with the requirements of GOST 15846-2002 and GOST 14192-96). Commercial proposal shall specify the final total. The cost shall be ultimate, fixed and shall include all the additional expenses (packaging, labeling, etc.).
Products cost at the supplier's warehouse.
Cost of delivery of products to the Buyer's warehouse by the Supplier.
2) Supplier’s relation to the products (free seller, dealer, representative, manufacturer, etc.). Be sure to upload dealer’s or representative’s certificate.
Specify product manufacturer and the country of origin.
3) Time of delivery to the Buyer’s warehouse.
4) Transportation method.
5) Transport conditions:
- special transportation requirements, if applicable;
- conditions of storage of goods: warehouse open/closed, heated/unheated, $
- temperature range in which the product retains its properties and for how long
6) Warranty for the supplied products. Specify the warranty period as well as the date from which it starts (from the date of shipment from the factory, the date of shipment from the Supplier’s warehouse, the date of supply to the buyer's warehouse, the date of commissioning).
7) Period for product replacement under warranty.
8) After-Sales service (specify if applicable). Are maintenance services, training or product-related consulting provided? Specify the company that provides maintenance services for delivered product.
9) Experience of the supply of this product on the market (attach a reference list)
10) Estimated volume and weight of the cargo (for the entire volume).
11) Agreement with the contract.
12) Product availability in stock.
13) Products shall be new, unused and produced not earlier than 6 months from the date of issuing the Technical and Commercial proposal;
13) Commercial proposal shall be accompanied with conformity certificates, passport, quality certificate
14) Before shipping be sure to provide a photo of the package, a photo of product labels (requirements for labeling are specified in the uploaded documents)
This procedure does not constitute a public tender and is not regulated by Articles No. 447-449 of the Part I of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation,
This procedure is also not a public auction and is not subject to Articles 1057-1061, Part II, of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
15) In KP it is mandatory to specify the validity period of the offer.
|Venue of bidding:||This bidding procedure is held electronically at www.b2b-center.ru. Participants' proposals are to be submitted as an e-document signed with a digital signature.|
|Контактные данные организатора:||Тел.: +7 (423) 246 99 53 (доб. 152) |
Тел. моб.: +7(914)6890216
Факс.: +7 (4232) 46-95-86
|Latest submitted bids|
|Status of bidding: archival.|
Organizer's conclusionBidding Organizer completed the procedure on 23.06.2020 at 11:58
- "PriMF-les" OOO – (Bidder 2) (Грицунов А.В.) of 28.05.2020 06:49 at the price of 88 643,00 RUB (VAT free)
for positions No. 105505, 337713, 412927
- \"VELES\" OOO – (Bidder 1) (Мустафина Э.А.) of 27.05.2020 07:07 at the price of 155 992,00 RUB (price incl. VAT)
for positions No. 265066, 339601
Notifications have been sent to bidders.
|Price / offer||Company / Date |
|88 643,00 RUB (the sum is not subect to VAT)|
Bid for Items No. 105505, 337713, 339601, 412927
Signed with e-signature
|"PriMF-les" OOO (Bidder 2) Грицунов А.В.|
|155 992,00 RUB (amount including VAT, VAT: 20%)|
Bid for Items No. 105505, 265066, 337713, 339601, 412927
Signed with e-signature
|\"VELES\" OOO (Bidder 1) Мустафина Э.А.|
|Total bids: 2. More >>|