TU 0254-004-50806317-2005 The lubricant should provide optimal rheological characteristics on the devices Elmar, Elevator, ULG in temperature conditions: Summer: from 15 to 35 ° С, All-weather: from -15 to 20 ° С, Arctic: -20 to -50 ° С. The grease should be light in color.Collapse
47.30.20.000 Услуги по розничной торговле смазочными материалами и охлаждающими жидкостями для автотранспортных средств в специализированных магазинах
Not applicable. Proposal shall cover the entire lot.
Restriction on submission of a bid which is higher than the previous one
The bidding organizer has set a restriction on submission of a bid containing a price which is higher than the price of the previous bid submitted by the bidder. Once the bid is submitted, the price stated can not be increased.
Alternative proposal is the proposal terms and conditions of which differ from the terms and conditions stated in the purchasing documentation.
Documents uploading for the bid is required
The Organizer will not consider the proposals with no documentation attached.
Payment is made by transferring funds to the Supplier’s bank account within 15 business days from the date of delivery of the goods.
Forces and at the expense of the Supplier.
In batches, upon request, within 30 calendar days to the warehouse of TNG-IGS LLC located at: Izhevsk, st. Novosmirnovskaya, 25. Or to the branch of the carrier.
Comments: Proposals shall be submitted via B2B-Center.
Contact person: Geophysicist VET - Zhuvikov Alexander. E-mail: email@example.com.
The list of required documents for participation in the competition:
- copy of state certificate Registration (PSRN)
- copy of tax registration certificate (TIN)
- copy of the minutes of the meeting of the founders on the appointment of the director (or a copy of the power of attorney to sign the contract, the order of appointment)
- copy of the charter (first three sheets and last sheet)
- copy of extract from the register
- bank details (company card)
- financial statements (balance sheet, statement of financial results) with a receipt on receipt of tax inspection for the last reporting date
- tax return for VAT, income tax for the last reporting date with receipt of tax inspection
- a statement on the status of settlements on taxes and fees, dated no more than 30 days to the date of submission.
Venue of bidding:
This bidding procedure is held electronically at www.b2b-center.ru. Participants' proposals are to be submitted as an e-document signed with a digital signature.