Spetsposhiv corporate style for work in the Far North
Special clothing and personal protective equipment (Supply)
22.214.171.124 Одежда из текстильных материалов с пропиткой или покрытием
|Total value:||16 756,00 RUB (price excluding VAT)|
|Contract award criteria:||price excluding VAT (show both prices)|
|Publication date:||08.11.2019 10:16|
|Date of bid opening with prequalification proposals:||14.11.2019 12:00|
|Purchase procedure starting date:||25.11.2019 11:00|
|Bid submission deadline:||25.11.2019 14:00|
|Latest editing:||21.11.2019 20:21|
|Per-item proposal submission|
Participants can submit their proposals for certain lots of the purchase, but necessarily for all the items within a chosen lot:
|Not applicable. Proposal shall cover all the items of the chosen lots|
|Equivalents of the requested items may be offered:||Yes|
|Limit proposals with a price specified in a notice:||Yes|
|Two-stage purchase procedure|
The procedure is held in two stages. At Stage 1 the bidders need to upload the file with the proposal based on requirements specified in the documentation for prequalification of bidders. On the basis of received proposals the organizer makes decision on allowing to the bidders access to the next stage (Stage 2).:
|Скрывать цены и названия участников в период подачи заявок:||Yes|
|Documents uploading for the bid is required|
The Organizer will not consider the proposals with no documentation attached.:
|Payment terms:||Advance payment is not applicable. Payment deferral of 60 days from delivery and provision of the original copies of accounting documents (tax invoice, TORG-12 consignment note) and copies of quality certificates.|
|Delivery terms:||Delivered within 5-10 business days from the date of signing the specification.|
All shipping costs, packaging and other costs shall be included into the products cost.
|Georeferencing:||- 614055, Russia, Perm, Perm, Promyshlennaya, 84b|
- Russia, Perm, 614055, Perm, ul. Industry, 84 b
This procedure takes place in two stages: 1. Requesting and gathering TAP, providing supplier samples for testing. 2. Evaluation of suppliers for the cost of purchased goods.
Trades are conducted to determine the Supplier with the minimum fixed price. The sample material will take place from November 2019 to December including 2020! Reflected in the item list of materials is exploratory in nature and serves to fix the price per unit, but not required for the full sample materials on the procurement procedure. Supplier who submitted the most advantageous offer, in compliance with all the terms of delivery, will be signed by the Annex to the agreement fixing the price per unit, but not the amount. Purchase passes on the application on a monthly basis.
Estimated annual volume of purchased costumes are:
1. Suits warmed to engineers and workers - 350 pcs. in year
2. Suits warmed to fitters and working professionals working with a spark - 500 pcs. in year
3. Suits warmed for 2 cells for the welder. protection - 400 pieces. in year
4. Underwear - 1000 sets per year
5. Balaclava - 1000 pieces. in year
6. Gloves, all kinds of - 2000 pairs per year
7. Cream from frostbite - 500 pcs. in year
1. Please, submit any questions concerning the bidding procedure via e-marketplace functionality ("Request for Clarifications").
2. By their proposals electronically to participants of this procedure is necessary before the opening of the envelopes attached application form the applicant and documents according to the questionnaire simultaneously with the proposal and file as a scanned copy of your quotations (indicating terms of delivery) signed by the authorized person and stamped by the participating organization this procedure. In case a participant fails to comply with this requirement bidding organizer has the right not to consider such participant's proposal.
Proposals validity period - 30 days at least.
3. Supplier shall be either product manufacturer, or official dealer of the manufacturer or a distributor (participant shall provide the confirming documents together with the commercial proposal).
4. Products cost shall be fixed for the entire delivery period (written confirmation).
Note: Note, this RFP is not a notice of tender (public tender) or a public offer and is not subject to Articles 447 - 449, Part I, and Articles 1057 - 1061, Part II, of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Thus, this procedure does not impose the corresponding amount of civil obligations on the Customer, and the Customer reserves the right to refuse all the received proposals for any reason, or to terminate the selection procedure at any time, without incurring any liability towards the participants.
|Venue of bidding:||This bidding procedure is held electronically at www.b2b-center.ru. Participants' proposals are to be submitted as an e-document signed with a digital signature.|| |
|Latest submitted bids|
|Status of bidding: archival.|
|Bidding Organizer completed the procedure on 27.11.2019 at 15:42 has decided consider as the best the bids from companies|
- "AMIS" OOO (Participant 6) (Симонова М.В.) as of 25.11.2019 11:21:47 — for Lots No. 4, 5
- "Spetsregion" OOO (Participant 4) (Евстратов А.П.) as of 25.11.2019 13:35:48 — for Lots No. 1-3
The participants of trading procedure were notified.
|Price / offer||Company / Date |
|Hidden||"Spetsregion" OOO (Participant 4) Евстратов А.П.|
|Hidden||"AMIS" OOO (Participant 6) Симонова М.В.|
|Total bids: 2|