|Per-item proposal submission|
Participants can submit their proposals for certain lots of the purchase, but necessarily for all the items within a chosen lot:
|Not applicable. Proposal shall cover all the items of the chosen lots|
|Restriction on submission of a bid which is higher than the previous one|
The bidding organizer has set a restriction on submission of a bid containing a price which is higher than the price of the previous bid submitted by the bidder. Once the bid is submitted, the price stated can not be increased.:
|Documents uploading for the bid is required|
The Organizer will not consider the proposals with no documentation attached.:
|Rank assignment to bids|
In the course of bidding a rank (position) in terms of price is assigned to a quotation.:
Assignment of the 1st rank (position) to a bid does not cause the bidder's win, but enhances the bid's preferability for the Buyer when selecting the winner, all other factors being equal.
|Payment terms:||Deferred payment not less than 60 calendar days, 100% post payment|
|Delivery terms:||the pickup and delivery by the supplier's forces (taking into account unloading) within the designated Counties to the objects (the binding of Counties to the affiliates is specified in the file to the notification-KP delivery to the counties) is Considered.|
|Georeferencing:||350029 Russia, Krasnodar Krai, St. Krasnodar, str. Solar 15, d.5|
You can repeatedly improve your offers before the deadline.
1) Lots are divided depending on the conditions:
- Equipment and delivery (incl. unloading);
2) MANDATORY requirement for participants-additional filling and provision of tables:
- KP District Delivery
- KP Installation by District
- KP General
- Annex 11 partner Card.
3) Please pay attention to the requirements specified in Annex 7 to the notice;
4) Delivery of products is carried out on the basis of Orders, placed by the General Contractors or their subcontractors, designated by JSC "Thunder" for carrying out of appropriate works on objects, under separate contracts between the General Contractor (subcontractor) and Supplier (see Appendix 7 for details).
5) in the district are included branches, which need to perform the delivery of equipment.
6) Only those Participants who submit the offer to all positions within the lot will be considered.
Participation is free of charge.
No E-signature is required.
For all questions of free participation in this trading procedure, please contact B2B-center Specialists by phone: (495) 989-85-19 ext. 7610, 7620.
This RFP procedure does not constitute an auction or tender, and is not subject to the Articles 447-449 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, and does not imply the Customer's legal obligations to choose the supplier.
|Venue of bidding:||This bidding procedure is held electronically at www.b2b-center.ru. Participants' proposals are to be submitted as an e-document signed with a digital signature.|