Repair of the dining room of the Sicilia restaurant at the facility: KPK sleeping building, Liter L, inv.№ 110-04978 in LLC Sanatorium Zapolyarye at the address: Krasnodar Territory, Sochi, st. Pirogov 10.
|Total value:||Price not specified|
|Contract award criteria:||including VAT (show both prices)|
|Publication date:||13.09.2019 12:35|
|Bid submission deadline:||20.09.2019 14:00|
|Latest editing:||13.09.2019 12:35|
|Initiator:||"SANATORII "ZAPOLIaR'E" OOO|
|Per-item bid submission:||Not applicable. Proposal shall cover the entire lot.|
Alternative bid is a bid, of which the terms and conditions differ from those accepted in the bid-related documents.:
|Upload of bid-related documents required|
Bidding initiator will not consider the bids with no documentation attached.:
|Contract performance:||Гарантийное удержание 5% стоимости выполняемых работ, возвращается на счет Подрядчику по окончании гарантийного срока. Гарантийная сумма удерживается с полной стоимости выполненных работ. 8. Срок предоставления гарантии качества подрядных работ составляет 1 год со дня подписания сторонами акта сдачи-приёмки работ|
If within the last 30 minutes of the bid submission period a bid is submitted by one of the bidders, then the bid submission deadline for this call for bids will automatically be extended by 30 minutes from submission of the last bid.:
|Payment terms:||An advance payment is not provided, payment is made for actually performed work on the basis of acts of delivery and acceptance of work performed, with a deferred payment for 30 (thirty) calendar days.|
The customer is ready to consider alternative offers (including several) of the Participants regarding the procedure and terms of payment, which will be taken into account when comparing offers.
|Delivery terms:||Repair work - 11/20/2019 - 12/20/2019|
|Georeferencing:||354000, Russia, Krasnodar Territory, Sochi, ul. Pirogova, 10|
Necessary requirements for the Supplier:
1. Lack of lawsuits of the Participant of the procurement procedure for the amount of claims to the latter, exceeding 25% of the company's equity
2. The period of state registration of a participant in the procurement procedure before submitting an application for participation in the procurement procedure must be at least one year.
3. TCH of the Participant must comply with the requirements of the Terms of Reference.
4. The participant must confirm its consent to withholding by the customer of all the amounts payable for work performed under the contract, a guarantee retention of 5% of the amount payable until the signing of the final act of the contract (expiration of the warranty period), or provide a written confirmation of the bank's readiness to issue The Participant has a bank guarantee to ensure fulfillment of the Participant's obligations under the agreement in the amount of the full amount of guarantee deductions.
5. The participant must make a trip to the place of work to evaluate technical solutions before submitting an application for participation in the procedure.
6. The participant must have proven experience in the types of work specified in the terms of reference.
7. The term for guaranteeing the quality of contract work is 1 year from the date of signing by the parties of the act of acceptance of work.
8. In justification of the proposed cost of work, it is mandatory to provide a local estimate calculation in Excel format. Estimated documentation for the implementation of construction and installation works should be carried out by the base-index method, in territorial or federal unit prices using the estimated cost conversion indices (Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation, or KCCS), relevant at the time of filing the documentation. The Contractor submits to the Customer for verification in the PC "GRAND-Smeta" a program file (file extension "xml") and in Microsoft Excel format. For all materials that are not in the regulatory framework of GRAND-Smeta, documents must be provided confirming the cost of such materials in the form of a commercial offer or price lists of the material supplier.
In case of non-compliance with the above requirements, your application for participation in the procurement procedure will be rejected.
The procurement procedure is an internal procedure for the selection of Suppliers by the Company and should not be considered as tendering in the sense of Articles 447–449 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, nor is it a public tender, which is regulated by Chapter 57 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
LLC Sanatorium Zapolyarye reserves the right at any time to refuse to continue carrying out this procurement procedure, to change the terms of its conduct, and also to refuse to conclude an agreement with the Supplier, the proposal of which was recognized as the best based on the results of the procurement procedure.
In this case, the participant bears any costs associated with participation in the procurement procedure independently, the specified costs under no circumstances LLC Zapolyarye Sanatorium are not reimbursed.
Questions related to the organization of this procurement procedure, filling out documentation, providing clarifications can be directed to Ekaterina Budanova 8 (862) 259-98-00 to Tender@zapolarye.ru email address.
Questions related to the provision of clarifications on the technical part of the procurement procedure must be sent exclusively in writing to Tender@zapolarye.ru, or through the trading platform through the "Request for clarification" functionality.
Information transfer to other units of Zapolyarye Sanatorium LLC is not allowed until the results of the Purchasing procedure are announced. If such facts are discovered, Zapolyarye Sanatorium LLC reserves the right to exclude a potential Participant from further participation in the Purchasing procedure.
|Venue of bidding:||This bidding procedure is held electronically at www.b2b-center.ru. Participants' proposals are to be submitted as an e-document signed with a digital signature.|
|Контактное лицо:||Начальник УПТКиМО|
Волошин Дмитрий Анатольевич
|E-signature info:||Signed with e-signature|
|Latest submitted bids|
|Status of bidding: archival.|
|Bidding Organizer completed the procedure on 14.10.2019 at 11:32 has decided company's bid shall be accepted as the best Ivanova N. V. IP (Participant 1) (Иванова Н.В.) of 18.09.2019 16:10 at the price of 4 985 000,00 RUB (VAT free)|
The participants of trading procedure were notified.
Ground of decision: Протокол №4 (итоговый) заседания тендерной комиссии от 04.10.2019 г.
Rebidding No.1 is held on 25.09.2019 at 12:00
|Price / offer||Company / Date |
|The best offer|
4 985 000,00 RUB (VAT free)
Bid is admitted to rebidding
Signed with e-signature
|Ivanova N. V. IP (Participant 1) Иванова Н.В.|
|Total bids: 1. More >>|